Sunday, January 30, 2011

faces found











I found faces (or semi-faces) in many places (and I'm a poet, and I didn't know it) some are slight stretches, but in any case:

I found a squishy face in the butterfly chair (the lip of the chair plus 2 dimples for the eyes)

the power outlet scared face

a face on my door with the screws as the eyes and the lock as the nose.

if you squint at the remote you can see the face. (the bottom of the circle as the mouth, the plus sign as the nose, and the two buttons on top as the eyes.)

the top view of the faucet kind of looks like a giraffe face

the tower fan's screws/eyes make it look like a cross between Wall-E and r2d2

the can kind of looks like a really happy cyclops with the opening as the wide open mouth.

The top of the tower fan looks like a smile

the ethernet cable ports look like a face with something coming out of one of the eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment