Wednesday, January 19, 2011

cr03

While I'm always interested to learn more about the design process and seeing it in action, I have seen the IDEO deep dive video wayy too many times. I'll give it to you, its informative and a good example of innovation and the design process in action, but I'm just wondering how many more times I must watch it. I've seen it in high school, in one of my engineering classes, in Design 230, and now design 200? I appreciate this video for being the catalyst to my interest in becoming a product designer, and I wrote one of my college essays on it and I even got to see the shopping cart in person at the IDEO headquarters in Palo Alto, but seriously enough is enough! I sincerely hope that I will not have to watch this video in any other classes of mine because there must be another video like it (please... anything...)

1 comment:

  1. If you run across another as informative and engaging, please let me know. Point well taken though.

    ReplyDelete